PermeaTex Orange Safety Fencing is a high quality polypropylene construction fence used in and around jobsites to delineate work zones and visibly mark boundaries for safety and environmental purposes. This material is a bright orange and consists of an open grid pattern with 1 inch by 2 inch holes and a ½ inch mesh weave. The product is typically available in 4’x100’ rolls.
- Strung alongside highways to mark a dangerous area or soft soil
- Placed alongside sidewalks to prevent pedestrians from entering into the area.
- Placed around environmentally sensitive areas to keep out humans and or small animals
- To designate unsafe areas at construction sites
- For crowd control, or directing pedestrians and workers into a direction or certain area.
As we continue to make improvements to our Website, you are invited to contact our office for more details on products and services. Any one of our representatives would be happy to assist you.