PermeaTex Non-Woven Geotextiles are produced by needle-punching polypropylene staple fibers in a random network to form a high-strength, dimensionally stable fabric. The fibers are specially formulated to resist ultraviolet light deterioration and are inert to commonly encountered soil chemicals. The fabric will not rot or mildew, is non-biodegradable, and is resistant to damage from insects and rodents. Polypropylene is stable within a pH range of 2 to 13. PermeaTex Non-Woven Geotextiles are engineered to meet the demands for drainage, filtration, asphalt overlay, separation, stabilization, and erosion and sedimentation control applications.
- Drainage ditches
- French drains
- Soil separator between different type of soil
- Uphill permeable barrier between dirt and rock wall
- Soil reinforcing fabric (8 oz or heavier products)
- Perforated pipe wrap
- Geomembrane liner cushion
- Septic system trench cover
- Drainage media
- Asphalt overlayment
- Erosion and sedimentation control
As we continue to make improvements to our Website, you are invited to contact our office for more details on products and services. Any one of our representatives would be happy to assist you.