Silt and Debris curtains and booms come in many sizes to fit any specific job. The main objective of curtains and booms is to contain silt or debris from getting out of a construction area into the main water way. Common applications include construction sites along shorelines or bays, rivers, lakes and sloughs. Silt and debris curtains and booms are also used to contain oil waste from a spill or potential spill site.
- Oil Containment Booms
- Separation curtains for effluent entering a body of water
- Floating Debris curtains alongside construction sites
- Silt Curtains to protect water ways and lakes
- Floating filtration booms meant to filter out waste water
- Heavy Duty Floating Booms deployed over long periods of time, or under heavy wave action conditions
As we continue to make improvements to our Website, you are invited to contact our office for more details on products and services. Any one of our representatives would be happy to assist you.