These Portable Berms are often used to contain liquid that may escape during the washing of an item or when rainfall may transfer residue off of a piece of equipment. Secondary containment berms are sized to fit under the equipment and allow the equipment to drive on and off the containment area.
- Airplanes that deploy liquid fertilizer
- Tractors or trailers that deploy liquid fertilizer
- Oil and Fuel containment for parked vehicles and equipment
- Wash down pads for construction equipment
- Wash down pads for trucks or equipment hauling contaminated waste off a work site
- Wash down pads for equipment working with radioactive waste materials
- Wash down pads for equipment working in a coal yard
As we continue to make improvements to our Website, you are invited to contact our office for more details on products and services. Any one of our representatives would be happy to assist you.