Growing Specialty Contractor seeks Estimator for Kent, WA office.
Qualifications and Skills:
• Candidate should have 2 years construction experience & technical training
• AutoCAD, blue print/specification reading, Bluebeam Revu experience a plus
• An understanding of reviewing drawings & specifications for bid development
• Experience in take-offs and estimating both material & labor
• Bachelor’s degree in Construction Management or Civil Engineering preferred
• Accuracy, attention to detail and the ability to multi-task while maintaining proper priorities is essential
• Prepare final cost estimate and bid documents for submittal to the clients
• Accurate estimating of public and private projects for material & labor.
• Perform takeoffs of materials
• Issue price requests to suppliers for materials, obtain quotes & freight cost.
• Review project specifications and ensure compliance of estimate
• Interface with customers to ensure there understanding of the bid
• Assist project managers on active projects with takeoffs & change order development
• Planning & Organization multiple bids
• Communication skills
• Team work
• Reliable & Accountable
• Problem solving skills
• Year-end bonus
• 401K and PTO
• Full time position