Large NW construction products distributor in Kent, WA. Seeks career minded team member to join our team. Large focus on telemarketing, prospecting and coordinating leads. The position also includes data entry, sales order entries, inventory, and freight logistics.
• Accuracy and efficiency
• Computer Skills w/ Excel and MS Word
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Ability to articulate clearly and effectively over the phone
• Experience in sales and/or customer service
• Basic typing skills
• Sage 100 (willing to train the right person)
• PSA (willing to train the right person)
• Working with the sales staff team, responsible for developing and maintaining customer relationships as well as building customer confidence.
• Orders by initiating telephone contact with current customers, as well as potential customers, and contribute to sales success consistent with the Division’s annual plan sales goals.
• Manage customer orders from the receipt of the order and order entry, to reviewing production schedules and assuring on-time delivery of customer orders.
• Work with sales supervisor in preparing reports, forecasts, customer correspondence, and plan documents.
• Self-motivated – Ability to work under stress in a fast-paced working environment.
• Detail oriented, able to multi-task
• Proven approach to cold calling and inside sales experience
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• 1-2 years cold calling experience but willing to train the right person
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office
• Be organized, attentive to detail, and have good time management skills.
• Commission/Bonus opportunities
• Medical insurance
• Vacation/PTO pay
We are is a specialty sub-contractor and are considered an essential business under COVID requirements in the State of Washington. Please note that this is not a remote position.
You will be working from our office in Kent, WA.
Temperature daily. Masks required. Masks, Gloves, and hand sanitizing provided.
“Helping to Protect the Environment and Lead with Integrity”